The company provides an integrated e-services platform that allows their customers to remotely monitor and control devices installed at their home or business facility. They selected Moxa’s Active Ethernet I/O products as their I/O servers to connect the installed sensors at the facility to online services that cover building safety, household management, energy management, and building automation.
The ioLogik E2210 has abundant connectivity options in the form of 12 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs, and includes built-in SNMP protocol support to make it easy to write software for the control system. The MXIO library includes VB, VC, BCB, .NET, and C code to help programmers deploy their own software. For even easier deployment, Moxa’s Click&Go™ setup uses simple IF-THEN-ELSE statements that IT professionals without specialized training can quickly configure in just minutes.
The ioLogik E2210 is also capable of sending out user-defined CGI commands to control PTZ cameras and take snapshots triggered by an input or an event. With CGI Commands, users can access ioLogik devices via a web browser anytime and anywhere.
Home automation is an application that needs high information network interoperability and convergence between IT and IA. Moxa’s SNMP IT-friendly I/O allows system builders and IT professionals to easily access and use IA resources. With Moxa’s SNMP ioLogik, IT customers can easily integrate any connected sensors and devices onto the Ethernet backbone to expand their alarm and monitoring capabilities in many fields such as environmental monitoring, telecom, power, and transportation.ioLogik E2210 Features:
- SNMP support for I/O alarm and monitoring
- Event response with Click&Go ™ Logic
- Upgrade remotely via Web, TFTP, or ioAdmin
Home and Industrial Automation
High Precision Tracking And Intelligent Interior Behaviors Analysis For Retail Stores High Precision Tracking
- Precise People Counting, Flow and Path Orientation (Entry/Exit in 4 Directions)
- Suspicious Activity Detection and Lower-Cost Loss Prevention
- Accurate Real-Time Customers Tracking w/o Privacy Concerns
- Improve Customer Experience Using Analytics
- Dwell and Queuing, Whole-Store Heatmap
- Optimize Customer Services and Staffing Operations
- Accurate Real-Time Consumers Shelf Monitoring
- Real-Time Edge Analytics Libraries
- Integrated with Business Analytics Platforms (Pentaho)
- Professional Support for Customization