LRF Module 712 Min <75m to 12km
- Rugged and compact design
- Very short lasing time ideal for fire control applications
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Easily integrated into OEM systems
- Versatile mechanical mounting arrangements
- Measurement ranges, <75 to 30000m
- Range accuracy, ±3m (1s)
- High repartition rates
- Eye safe 1540nm wavelength
- RS-232 communications (RS-422 option)
- Wide power supply range (10-30Vdc)
View PDF for more info
Request more information
- Homeland security
- Multifunction image sensors
- Border surveillance systems
- Object tracking
The LRF700 family comprises 4 modules, either open-frame or fully enclosed which are intended for OEM’s requiring a long-range, single-pulse eye-safe laser range finder.
LRF700 modules are designed to support continuous measurement at repetition rates of 1 Hz, 3 Hz or 10 Hz and are suitable for integration as part of a multi-sensor suite. The compact designs help to ensure maximum integration flexibility.
Four standard versions are available, characterised by their maximum range capability and repetition rates.