Pretec PCMCIA Linear Flash Card (Intel Series 2+)
PRETEC PCMCIA Linear Flash Card Series 5 conform to PCMCIA2.0/JEIDA4.1 or PCMCIA1.0/JEIDA4.0 international standard and consist of multiple Intel’s 28F008S5 (or 28F016S5) or compatible Flash memory devices and decoder IC mounted on a very thin printed circuit board using surface mounting technology.
View PDF for more info
Request more information
- PRETEC PCMCIA Linear Flash Card Series 5
- maintains backwards-compatibility with
- series 2 family, key enhancements include:
- smart voltage allows Vpp to be 5V or 12V,
- 12V option renders the faster block erase,
- program performance; enhance suspend
- capabilities; in-system block locking.
This series Flash memory cards contain 32 to 512 independent device blocks. Each block can be individually erasable.